As a rehabilitation facility, our aim is to return our patients to the best possible level of function so they can resume or improve their quality of life. Physical, occupations, and speech therapy are available to all of our residents who require rehabilitation services.
Our therapists seek to evaluate and treat the underlying impairments causing disabilities. In addition to this, our therapist’s are trained to administer Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) therapy equipment which includes:
- Shortwave Diathermy
ACP’s specialized therapy equipment can help with:
- Reducing inflammation and edema
- Manages pain to help therapist introduce traditional therapies earlier and with great intensity
- Strengthen muscles and address muscle disuse and atrophy
- Assist with muscle re-education
- Provide therapist with more options to extend patients functional gains
If you have more questions about our rehabilitation services, we welcome you to contact one of our certified staff members today.